Error after Module Updates

Performed module updates 11pm CST 12/19/2007 on both my primary and my “warm spare” server.

I use the “warm spare” setup as described here …
https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FPG/Warm+Spare+Setup

I received the following error when performing my normal backup / restore just minutes after module updates:

Restored Database
Restoring NAT settings
PDOException: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column ‘data’ cannot be null in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/sipsettings/Sipsettings.class.php on line 548
Stack trace:

1. PDOException->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/sipsettings/Sipsettings.class.php:548
  2. PDOStatement->execute() /var/www/html/admin/modules/sipsettings/Sipsettings.class.php:548
  3. Sipsettings->updateChanSipSettings() /var/www/html/admin/modules/backup/bin/restore.php:411
    Running post-backup hooks…
    Backup successfully completed!

Did some searches however came up with nothing, anyone have any ideas??

My Setup:

PBX Firmware: 10.13.66-22
FreePBX 13.0.192.19
Backup & Restore 13.0.27.11

Still researching and still coming up empty handed. No one has any ideas? Any direction to point me? Is this a bug?

The lines in question have been present since april. This has to do with the “skipnat” setting. Something is not backed up correctly I assume as there have been no complaints of this in 7 months.

@jfinstrom thanks so much for the reply. I am a little confused about your response however.

You said this has been present since april, is there a ticket opened up on this already? I did all kinds of searches and really haven’t come up with anything.

You stated that “something is not backed up correctly” but then you say “I assume as there have been no complaints of this in 7 months”. Did you mean that there really isn’t a problem and I should ignore this message since you have not heard any other complaints from anyone in the last 7 months.

I update my system regularly and I have not seen this until yesterday???

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.