Error after module admin update

I get this after running an update in the module admin section, when I try to hit apply config. What could I have done wrong?

exit: 1
Unable to continue. Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc/Driver.class.php on line 113 #0 /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc/Driver.class.php(113): Whoops\Run->handleError(2, ‘Invalid argumen…’, ‘/var/www/html/a…’, 113, Array) #1 /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc/Driver.class.php(125): FreePBX\modules\Core\Driver::devicesGetUserMappings() #2 /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc.php(477): FreePBX\modules\Core\Driver::map_dev_user(‘101’, ‘mailbox’, ‘101@device’) #3 /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc.php(73): core_conf->generate_sip_additional(‘13.19.1’) #4 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FileHooks.class.php(65): core_conf->generateConf(‘sip_additional…’) #5 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FileHooks.class.php(24): FreePBX\FileHooks->processOldHooks(Array) #6 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(877): FreePBX\FileHooks->processFileHooks(Array) #7 {main}

exit: 1
Unable to continue. Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc/Driver.class.php on line 113 #0 /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc/Driver.class.php(113): Whoops\Run->handleError(2, 'Invalid argumen...', '/var/www/html/a...', 113, Array) #1 /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc/Driver.class.php(125): FreePBX\modules\Core\Driver::devicesGetUserMappings() #2 /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc.php(477): FreePBX\modules\Core\Driver::map_dev_user('101', 'mailbox', '101@device') #3 /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc.php(73): core_conf->generate_sip_additional('13.19.1') #4 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FileHooks.class.php(65): core_conf->generateConf('sip_additional....') #5 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FileHooks.class.php(24): FreePBX\FileHooks->processOldHooks(Array) #6 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(877): FreePBX\FileHooks->processFileHooks(Array) #7 {main}

I don’t understand these errors… But I would try editing extension 101, click submit and try to apply config again.

To solve: someone who was helping me with the PBX, changed the password of the system user asterisk at some point. After which, it experienced issues. I had long since reinstalled and started over since it would be faster than troubleshooting this. Hopefully this helps if anyone is as dumb as me and makes the same mistake

Yes, I have this same error after using the distro migration tool from freepbx 13 to 14… If I have the same issue as you, what would I do to fix it besides reinstalling? Go in and manually set the password of the asterisk user to something?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.