EPM on PBXact Appliance 100 SQLSTATE[42S22]

Hello,

We have a new PBXact Appliance. When attempting to configure templates for our Sangoma S700 phones I get a Whoops error

PDOException (42S22)
SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘phoneLabel’ in ‘field list’

Anyone know a fix?

Thanks,

Hi!

It’s a missing column in a table…

This should not normally happen easily, did you restore from a backup and if so was it the same version of FreePBX as your new appliance (it absolutely has to be, future version will eventually support restoring cross versions but right now this is not possible…

You should have posted the complete message but I will assume it’s from the commercial Endpoint Manager.

To add that column you can try this:

fwconsole ma install enpoint

This should reinstall/update Endpoint manager and its table(s)…

Like I said, this is not a normal situation, was this installation restored from a backup and had you updated your modules before you backed up and restored?

(I believe it is important…)

Good luck and have a nice day!

Nick

1 Like

fwconsole ma install endpoint worked

Yes, I did restore from a FreePBX distro to this appliance. I thought everything was at the same versions, evidently it was not.

Thanks for the help,

Major version of FreePBX absolutely has to match and I believe module versions has to be as close as possible otherwise you end up with a database that doesn’t have all the required fields required by the installed modules.

Not every module update adds new database columns so the match doesn’t have to be perfect but I don’t believe there is an easy way to know which versions need a database update.

You are welcome!

Have a nice day!

Nick