EPM no longer licensed

Hello Support,

I attempted to create another template in endpoint manager today and was greeted with “This feature is currently not licensed”. I have rebooted the server but still greeted with the no licensed issue.
I’m unable to lodge a ticket through the portal as it is setup for a customer and I’d prefer it if they don’t receive the support emails. Tried changing email address in the portal but that was unsuccessful.

I’m not sure if I should be including deploymentsID, license info, verification code ect in this post.

I receive an error when trying to add the deployment ID back into the system license section…

Can someone please assist.

@tassie, The absolute best way for us to be able to assist you with the issue you are experiencing is if you are able to open a ticket over on our support site. You also mentioned that you attempted to update your email address in the portal and did not have any luck. Please note that the email address used for account login must be an email address that is not already associated with a portal account. If you are using a password manager such as LastPass, I recommend temporarily disabling it when trying to update your account information to ensure it does not get in the way of you updating the email.

Hi Bryan,

I attempted to add an additional email (mine) to the clients portal for technical support as our client has no interest in receiving support emails, but that is not an option.

I can provide you with all the info you need regarding the clients login, just pm me.

Freepbx had no system license info when I checked in system admin / license a couple of days ago , today the license info if there, but still no endpoint manager.

Take all that back, as I’m not sure what I was trying to add regarding an email.
I have now managed to add my email as a support option.
I’ll create a support ticket - Thanks :slight_smile:

@tassie, Glad you were able to get your email added to the account in the portal and get a support ticket opened.