EPM and Yealink Basefiles

Hi,

only a question to understand. I configured some Yealinks T46s w/o problems. I understand the Template has not much feature like language or timedate. I have to use the basefiles and here comes my question.
I see many commands for the T46s and when i click on them and change the value it will be save as new command in cfg file or are the commands only a sample and i have to copy and add a new command?! I know all newer commands are red but when i do this byclicking and changing the value will be deleted and i have to add them manually.

regards
Odi

hi @Odi when you edit and save command that means for that template that particular commands got modified, so you should be good to use that modified command.
If you want to add new command then use “Add new” option (but you have to make sure syntax is proper)

Thanks
Kapil

Hi, hmmmmm and this isn’t working here!

epm%20lang2 epm%20lang3

I have to click on Add Entry

regards
Odi

Hi @Odi looks like bug then. As you are using commercial module so request you to please open [a commercial support ticket here.

Thanks
Kapil

Hi, okay i did it.

regards

I’m on the current EPM and have no issues with adding new lines to basefiles or editing existing ones.

I just did it in fact to post in another thread showing someone how to change the basefile for their Yealink phones to do what they want.
The thing I changed just now:

Things I have changed and added in the past on this same template:

Hey,

i would only answer this “Problem” is solved. Big shame on me because i unchecked the telephone this is why the command is deleted. Support told me that and now it’s working. :slight_smile:

regards
Odi

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.