Endpoint Manger upgrade not available

HI All

I need help please I need to re-enable Sangoma Connect current ver. 10.0.26.6 but need to install ver. 16.0.30.3, i am unable to install as i need to upgrade and re-enable Phone Apps current ver. 15.0.19.83 upgrade to 16.0.19 and in order to upgrade it i need to upgrade EndPoint Manager current ver. 16.0.56.8 upgrade needed ver.16.0.58.

Sangoma Connect and Phone Apps was enabled before and after some updates this weekend now they show as Disabled.

My issue is every time i “Check Online” in the Freepbx GUI for updates it does not show the Endpint Manager upgrade that Phone Apps require ver.16.0.58 it only keeps looping the current ver. 16.0.56.8

Thanks

Have you renewed the EPM annual maintenance? In order to get EPM updates, you have to renew every year the maintenance license.

Hi PitzKey

thanks for your feedback however the EPM annual maintenance has been renewed and it’s still valid i double checked.

If you’re not using the free versions of Phone Apps and Endpiont Manager, you have to ensure that the maintenance is current. If it is, the following commands should work on a 16 system:

fwconsole ma downloadinstall restapps --tag 16.0.24.5
fwconsole ma downloadinstall endpoint --tag 16.0.64.3
fwconsole ma downloadinstall sangomaconnect --tag 16.0.30.3

Those are the current stable module versions as of this writing. If that doesn’t install the current version, then open a support ticket.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.