Endpoint Manager missing options?

Current PBX Version 14.0.2.14
PBX Firmware: 12.7.4-1804-1.sng7
PBX Service Pack: 1.0.0.0

I’m trying to change some options on my Yealink T46G phones like screensaver time and not showing the
contact photo on incoming calls. Googling around I think those should be available in EPM but I think I’m missing the row of tabs that has those configurations in them.

I’m running EPM 14.0.2.48 and it shows Commercial License according to Module Admin. I click Settings>EPM and then on the right I click the little square to bring up the menu choices Global Settings, Extension Mapping and so on. If I choose Brands>Yealink and the t46g template I created I should be able to make that change in there or am I in the complete wrong place?

To clarify, I think I missing the row of tabs for General - Models - Regional - Options - Redundancy - VLAN and so on

Only Sangoma phone templates have the tabs you are looking for. If those feature are supported by your phone, you will have to access with basefile edits.

Bummer but I certainly appreciate your response.

Would you happen to know what I need to edit in the basefile for what I’m trying to accomplish? I searched for photo, and image in the basefile for the T46G but it didn’t find anything

No. Every phone and every manufacturer is different.

If you log into the Yealink phone, at the right side of each setting it will tell you the basefile name and what the value can be set to.

Great tip, thanks!

I found the setting in the Yealink web interface for the phone (screensaver.wait_time, I think?)

But when I search in the basefile, there is no line with that name or actually with “screensaver” in it. I searched for another setting (phone_setting.backgrounds) and that was in the basefile. I checked a few others relating to screensaver and they’re not in there either. Any idea why multiple settings are missing?

That means it’s not anything we are setting and yealink sets the default. You can defime any cusotm setting in basefile you want if it’s not defined already.

Ah, I see. I went ahead and added a couple of parameters to the basefile and things look like they’re working as I wanted. The items I added are in red though, does that just specify that I added them and they’re “custom” ?

Yes, basefile edits are red.

Some basefile edits are not GUI accessible. Check these docs

http://download.support.yealink.com/download?path=upload%2Fattachment%2F2018-3-13%2F5%2F32e41ce3-633d-44c0-9754-1787dd20e201%2FYealink_SIP_Phones_AutoProvisioning_Template_V83.10.zip

http://download.support.yealink.com/download?path=upload%2Fattachment%2F2018-3-16%2F3%2F88feca04-8e03-4798-9cb2-8d2a33666c14%2FYealink_SIP-T2_Series_T4_Series_T5_Series_IP_Phones_Administrator_Guide_V83_10.pdf

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.