Endpoint Manager Issue

I think I have narrowed this down to EPM. I have 2 phones that have 3 extensions each. No config has changed on the server or phones in weeks. EPM version is latest, 13.0.113. PBX: 13.0.192.9. S500 latest firmware. (.43)

On EACH phone, one or multiple extensions will unregister and fail to register again. The only way I have found to fix the issue is to associate the extension in question with a different account on the phone than was originally setup. Example: Ext 950 was provisioned for account 1 on phone, but will only work if I change to unused account on phone (accounts 2-4), apply template, AND reboot phone. Once phone reboots, it will register and work. If I attempt to switch back to account 1 as originally provisioned, Im back to where I started, extension not registering. I have even tried:

1. Deleting and rebuilding extension, rebuilding in EPM.
  2. Putting a totally different extension in place of the original (attempting to overwrite (?)

Very odd issue. Any help greatly appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.