Endpoint Manager - GUI Override

Hi,
We have Sangoma Phones configured by Endpoint Manager, however the end users would like the option to independently change their own ring tones. We have tested with GUI Override set to GUI but the ring tone still doesn’t change.

Are there any Basefile Edits I can change to manually allow GUI override for ringtones?

PBX Firmware:10.13.66-17
PBX Service Pack:1.0.0.0
Endpoint Manager - 13.0.98
Hope someone can point me in the right direction,
Regards
David

At this time ring tones can only be changed from EPM. In the upcoming firmware if you change the ring tone from the LCD of the phone that will override what EPM has set.

Hi Tony, thanks for this info, I shall keep an eye on when the new firmware will be released.
D

Hi Tony, can you point me in the direction of how to get added to mailing lists so we are notified when new firmware is released for the sangoma phones?
Thanks

This is not 1999 anymore, we have no such mailing list (just teasing as mailer list are so old) but all firmware release notes are put here. http://wiki.freepbx.org/display/PHON/Phone+Firmware+Release+Notes

You can setup yourself up as a watcher and be notified by the wiki software anytime we make a change here.

Ah great :slight_smile: thanks