Endpoint manager error after upgrade

just upgraded to the 10.13.66 track using the cli. we are not getting an error when trying to update extensions.

we see the error

Failed to install EndPoint Manager due to the following conflicting module(s): OSS PBX End Point Manager

have tried disabling the oss emp but that then causes the error

[PDOException]
SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘default’ in ‘where
clause’

fwconsole ma uninstall endpointman --force

andrew,

thanks for the suggestion but that throws the error.

[root@justinthyme ~]# fwconsole ma uninstall endpointman --force
Removing Phone Modules Directory
rm: cannot remove `/var/www/html/admin/modules/_ep_phone_modules/’: No such file or directory
Removing symlink to web provisioner
Dropping all relevant tables
The following error(s) occured:

• Failed to run un-installation scripts
    [root@justinthyme ~]#

we can’t use either the oss epm nor the paid epm because neither will install correctly. the oss epm appears to install (via the gui) (i.e. no errors) but it will not show any packages for install. removing (via the gui) the oss epm and installing the paid epm (via the gui) gives the error

SQLSTATE[42s22}: column not found: 1054 Unknow column ‘default’ in "where clause’.

$fdb = \FreePBX::Database();
$query = “SELECT * FROM endpoint_templates WHERE brand = ‘sangoma’ AND template_name = ‘sangoma_default’”;
$stmt = $fdb->prepare($query);
$stmt->execute();
if($stmt->rowCount() < 1){
$query = “SELECT * FROM endpoint_templates WHERE brand = ‘sangoma’ AND default = ‘1’”;
$stmt = $fdb->prepare($query);
$stmt->execute();
if($stmt->rowCount() < 1){
$defaultTemplate = ‘1’;

You uninstalled it. I don’t see the issue. The command I had you run uninstalled it.

what i was trying to say was that in the gui, it shows the oss epm as installed. when i run the uninstall (fwconsole…) it gives the error rm: cannot remove `/var/www/html/admin/modules/_ep_phone_modules/’: No such file or directory. and sure enough there is nothing there. i then

1. tried reinstalling the oss epm - it appears to install correctly but when you go to select a brand there are none.
  2. uninstalling the oss epm and then installing the paid epm - the install of the paid epm gave the error
    SQLSTATE[42s22}: column not found: 1054 Unknow column ‘default’ in "where clause’.

as this is a tiny little system with only a couple of polycom 320’s the oss epm is sufficient. but i don’t mind using (and paying for) the paid epm. i just one of the two to install correctly