We are using Cisco SPA504G phones with EPM, have been using this setup now for almost a year with out any issues.
We add phones and they would get provisioned without issue. Last week however We added some new phones to the system, same SPA504G and they simply was not provisioning at all.
We started doing some digging and fund that the spa504g.cfg file permission was different from the other files in the folder so we look at it and fund this strange address.
We also checked the xml files for the new phones and the existing phones and found that in the existing phones the addresses was correct but in the new phones they all had the same incorrect address as the cfg file did.
We corrected the address in both cfg and xml files and the phones was able to be provisioned like normal.
Each time a change is make to the phones using EPM it now uses that strange address.
We have tried rolling back and that did not make a difference.
Current Version 10.13.66-17