End user <----->cisco router Gatekeeper<------>cisco router Gateway<------> Sengoma---pstn

how to pass the calls from end user to pstn E1 throw sangoma

Sorry - not nearly enough information. You’ll need to explain what you actually want to do and what steps you are using now to accomplish your goals.

hi Dave,

i have cisco voice gateway router connected to sangoma server and sangoma server contain E1 card and E1 connected to PSTN, i need help to route calls from cisco voice gateway router to Sangoma based Elastix to PSTN and i want calls work from outbound to inbound and from inbound to outbound.i need help in configuration at cisco router and Sangoma server.

Elastix is a 3CX phone system, not FreePBX.

You’ll need to set up a SIP trunk on the “Sangoma” (which is actually a 3CX server, or a “before Sangoma got involved FreePBX server” that points to the Cisco gateway. Then Set up and inbound and outbound route to the Cisco server. After that, set up a SIP trunk on the Cisco that points at the “whatever it really is” server and set up inbound and outbound routes on the Cisco.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.