Enabled extension routes module with license, now all sorts of errors

I’m trying to apply config and I get below. I have to disable it to get apply changes to work again.

exit: 255
HANDLED-ERROR: FreePBX\modules\Endpointman->doDialplanHook() isn’t there, but the module is saying it wants to hook. This is a bug in FreePBX\modules\Endpointman
Unable to continue. Undefined index: timezone in /var/www/html/admin/modules/extensionroutes/functions.inc/functions.inc.php on line 58
#0 /var/www/html/admin/modules/extensionroutes/functions.inc/functions.inc.php(58): Whoops\Run->handleError(8, ‘Undefined index…’, ‘/var/www/html/a…’, 58, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DialplanHooks.class.php(95): extensionroutes_hookGet_config(‘asterisk’)
#2 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(864): FreePBX\DialplanHooks->processHooks(‘asterisk’, Array)
#3 {main}

Fixed.

Someone has some bad coding somewhere. Apparently if you delete an extension without deleting it from endpointman it screws everything up.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.