Enable custom device states keeps going back to False

Hey guys hope all is well. I have FREE PBX 2.9.0.14 every time I got into Advanced settings and SELECT true and click the check mark then update by pressing the orange bar (just being through in explaining so bare with me). I log off my server, then log back in and ENABLE DEVICE STATES is reverted back to False. Why is that and it doesn’t give me the beep or the audible that feature is enabled??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

That is odd but doubt you will get much help on a 3 year old unsupported version of FreePBX. I suggest you get updated to FreePBX 2.11.

Thanks Tommy I am aware and thank you, I am upgrading it, but just wanted to see if anyone had any ideas. So if any has anything. Thanks

Hi Tony, thank you for the response I am upgrading it, and I have 4 other servers that are on 2.901 which I am upgrading, but those don’t have the problem lol, kind of on the mindset, not broke don’t fix but I am upgrading just wanted to see if anyone else has seen this issue until I find time to upgrade, this system has 96 users on it and its causing me issues lol
Thank you!