Edge Modules?

I just noticed that there’s some bugs with the current ‘stable’ track in 14, and ran a fwconsole ma --edge upgradeall - why not live dangerously, right?!?

But there appears to be some modules that have stalled in edge for a LONG time - for example, firewall hasn’t been released with the changes from 6 months ago, and core…

Updating Hooks...Done
Upgrading module 'core' from 14.0.25.4 to 14.0.28.19
Downloading module 'core'
Processing core

Historically, this was meant to happen the first day of the week, but it looks like it’s slipped through the cracks. Any news on when they’re going to be published?

There’s a considerable number of modules in this state and it’s been this way for quite a while.

It’s also disappointing that the FreePBX installers haven’t been updated in 6 months.

What I’ve done a couple times for FreePBX 15 installs which require fixes that are still in Edge…

Run the installer, get to the point that it fails – but at this point, fwconsole and framework are in place and give me the ability to do:

fwconsole ma --edge installall

This pulls the edge versions of everything and finishes the install properly.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.