Dynamic Agents - Intra Company Trunk

I apologize in advance as I am admittedly new to FreePBX. I have been administering a Call Center/PBX using Queuemetrics/Asterisk/CiscoCallManager for almost 2 years now and I am looking to unload these responsibilities onto someone else. My aim is to move all of my Asterisk configuration into FreePBX so that someone with limited Asterisk knowledge can manage it.

I need my FreePBX Queue to be able to call Dynamic Agents whose phones are actually registered to Cisco Call Manager. I have setup a SIP trunk to Call Manager which works fine. But FreePBX is not recognizing my agents as being available.

For Example, the result of show queues (4200 is phone registered to Call Manager, sbcm01 is the trunk to call manager):

670001 has 0 calls (max unlimited) in ‘rrmemory’ strategy (0s holdtime), W:0, C:0, A:1, SL:0.0% within 60s
Members:
SIP/sbcm01/4200 (dynamic) (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
No Callers

The weird thing is that when I then make a non queue call from a phone registered to FreePBX to the same call manager extension (4200). It connects fine and all of sudden the queue recognizes the agent as available.

670001 has 0 calls (max unlimited) in ‘rrmemory’ strategy (0s holdtime), W:0, C:0, A:1, SL:0.0% within 60s
Members:
SIP/sbcm01/4200 (dynamic) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
No Callers

At this point if I call the Queue it rings the Call Manager extension (4200) fine.

Basically it seems that FreePBX is only recognizing the dynamic agent as available/logged in after a completed call from FreePBX to the Call Manager number.

Sorry if this is unclear or if I am doing something stupid.

Regards,
Brendan Henry

I added
preload => pbx_config.so
preload => chan_local.so

to modules.conf where you mentioned but I unfortunately still have the issue with dynamic agents logging in as invalid until they receive a non queue call.

Thanks for the help anyways I will keep looking. I think it has something to do with my dynamic agents being located across a trunk!

Regards,
Brendan Henry

Please check this post:
http://www.freepbx.org/forum/freepbx/users/queue-agents-to-invalid-when-asterisk-restarts-outside-of-freepbx