Just looking into the key configurations on our S500 phones.
Is it possible to reprogram the Voicemail button (envelope key) to use the REST-Voicemail instead ?
also, I have added a DND to the Function keys… when active the key is red, when inactive the key is green… is it possible to have the bulb off when inactive and red when active ? (no idea how to change this)
Separate note, and maybe i should start another thread (let me know and I will). The park function didnt do what i wanted so i added a “transfer to 70” button to put a call in the parking lot. However, when i do this, i get a transfer icon at the top of the screen that never goes away ( to the right of the clock) and i get two lines of text at the bottom of the screen “Parking enabled” and “1 Transferred Call” (this increments with every transfer and never goes away till i reboot the phone)… Is this a bug ?
Ah ok, im using the BFL to the DND code, i just changed the button over to the REST-DND App, and its working as id like it to (although the codes are faster than the app, this will do)
When using the REST-Parking button in a call, the other end hears the DTMF tones and nothing happens. When using the Park button, the same happens (the caller hears the DTFM tones), when i transfer to parking lot 70, the call is parked as expected
No it doesn’t, although if i scroll down to the next page and exit, the transfer text disappears but the “Parking enabled” does’t disappear and the BFL on the REST-Parking app stays light up after the call is in the parking lot and the end call is terminated by the caller
Feature requests can be made at http://issues.freepbx.org, use forum credentials to login and select project TELE when creating a new issue.
I have just confirmed that all Sangoma phones park a live call properly with a button set to the Parking Rest App. Ensure that your phone firmware is up to date and that Rest Apps is also fully up to date then test again.
Try using asterisk 11 (run asterisk-version-switch as root and select Option 2). After it installs make sure all your modules are up to date. Reboot the PBX. Give it another try. I think there are still issues with asterisk 13/Pjsip.