Dropped incoming calls

Hello, I have a FreePBX/SPA3102 setup. The SPA gives me PSTN access and is connected to the FreePBX via a sip trunk. Outgoing calls are fine, but incoming calls are dropped after a period of time, probably 9 minutes. Has anyone else experienced this and if so is there a fix? Thanks.

Is the SPA3102 on the same network as FreePBX ?

Yes they are both on the same LAN 192.168.1.151 &175 both have static IP addresses. Up until the call is dropped all aspects of the call are normal.

Thanks

Peter

Are all calls dropped after 9 minutes, or just some of them?

I believe all incoming callas are dropped, the time appears to be 5 minutes rather than the 9 I first estimated. I have attached the asterisk log file for the last time it happened.

Thanks

Peter

I forgot to mention, the inbound rote settings terminate on a Ring Group.

Peter

If all calls are dropped after 5 minutes, it might be related to some timer timing out. Try to take a sip debug of a call and see what gets logged when the call is dropped.

Thanks for the suggestion, I may not be able to try this for a couple of weeks. But one thing I did notice is; under SIP settings there is a timer called RTP Hold Timeout, this is set to 300 seconds (5 minutes) I wonder if this could be the culprit.

Thanks

Peter

After a dropped call (and before making or receiving another PSTN call), visit the SPA3012 info page and report what is shown for Last PSTN Disconnect Reason. If it’s ‘VoIP Call Ended’, confirm that Silence Supp Enable is set to no.

If no luck, please post a SIP trace as requested by @arielgrin .

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.