Does Visual Voicemail just not work period?

Found this post: Zulu Visual Voicemail

Really? It just doesn’t work and is not going to be fixed?

Just installed Zulu on macOS for a user this week and she is reporting she cannot check her voicemail. Second test user is already gone for the day, so have to wait until to morrow to find out.

So maybe? I have not done any troubleshooting yet.

Doesn’t show in any of the Zulu Desktop’s I have set up this week (Windows) - 6 of them.

Really disappointing.

Someone always says this but it seems to be worth saying again here. Since Zulu is a supported commercial module, did you open a ticket with support to ask about this?

I will but since it’s been an unresolved issue since 2019, I am not expecting resolution.

But I’ll try…

but for the same reason, it being a commercial module, no-one here can do anything to help you.

You will need a ‘ticket to ride’ that dying pony.

It’s my understanding PBXact customers have the ability to get priority resolutions on bugs

¯_(ツ)_/¯

I’m not aware of any VM issues with Zulu, and my quick test just now with Windows client and FreePBX 15 has it working exactly as expected here for me. Please open a support ticket.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.