Disabling followmi if the subscriber is busy

Hello everyone. How to disable followmi if the subscriber is busy? Thanks

You don’t state which subscriber you’re talking about the primary extension or one of the FMFM destinations. Disabling call waiting on the primary may work for you.

To whom the call is transferred, if he is busy, then the call goes away by follow me

Set Ring Strategy to ringallv2-prim.
The tool tip says:
*-prim : these modes act as described above. However, if the primary extension (first in list) is occupied, the other extensions will not be rung. If the primary is FreePBX DND, it won’t be rung. If the primary is FreePBX CF unconditional, then all will be rung

Yes, I’ll probably have to do this. But then, the subscriber will not see the missed call
So I wanted to implement it through:

[from-internal-custom]
;----- Playback Wait for answer in INUSE line -----
[macro-dialout-one-predial-hook]
exten => s,1,Noop(DEVICE STATE - ${DEVICE_STATE(${DSTRING})})
exten => s,n,ExecIf($["${DEVICE_STATE(${DSTRING})}" = "INUSE"]?Playback(moh1))
exten => s,n,ExecIf($["${DEVICE_STATE(${DSTRING})}" = "INUSE"]?Set(D_OPTIONS=${D_OPTIONS}m(moh1)))

But the problem is that it is impossible to set the dial-up time

I don’t understand. If he chooses not to answer the call waiting, he is surely aware of the missed call. And, with proper device settings, it will show missed on the primary device.

If you want to show a missed call on the follow-me devices (that you didn’t ring), that would be quite complex and with some devices may be impossible.

I want to implement the following scheme: if a subscriber is talking and another subscriber is calling him, the subscriber who is calling should hear “The subscriber is talking on another line” hangup. But at the same time, the caller who was talking saw a missed call.

Can I set the playback time and turn off the call?

[macro-dialout-one-predial-hook]
exten => s,1,Noop(DEVICE STATE - ${DEVICE_STATE(${DSTRING})})
exten => s,n,ExecIf($["${DEVICE_STATE(${DSTRING})}" = "INUSE"]?Playback(moh1))
exten => s,n,ExecIf($["${DEVICE_STATE(${DSTRING})}" = "INUSE"]?Set(D_OPTIONS=${D_OPTIONS}m(moh1)))

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.