Disa

i am working on DISA in Freepbx and able to make call back service in which if i call to my pbx it will disconnect my call and call me back then it will convert my call to DISA and after giving password i can make call to any destination mean in this i am paying call charge for only my PBX and my issue is that if i am calling from my mobile, after call back when i am in DISA it is giving me dial tune but i am not able to make any call from my mobile because of dial tune do you know how to use DISA from mobile access.

lucky soni

Is the issues that you are able to enter the PIN but not the number to dial or can you not even enter the PIN?

actually when i m calling to my pbx from my number i am able to enter in DISA but not able to press any key because when i m pressing any key its nothing happens and i am online able to lessen to dial tune because i remove the DISA password, one more thing i am using only one SIP for callling and transfring the call.

It sounds like a DTMF problem to me. Check your trunk settings for dtmf mode.

I am using this setting in trunk for DISA
Outbound trunk
type=friend
username=2221
secret=509
fromuser=2221
host=sip.cdrpanel.com
port=5060
dtmfmode=rfc2833
fromdomain=sip.cdrpanel.com
insecure=very&invite,port
canreinvite=no
disallow=all
allow=gsm&ulaw&alaw
qualify=yes
nat=no

Registration
[email protected]:509:[email protected]:5060/2221

What does your service provider suggest in terms of DTMF settings?

Try removing GSM from the codec list as a test as sometimes you can get DTMF issues with the GSM codec.

thax
leemason and every one