Hi, the problem I have is that when an incoming call from SIP trunk goes through IVR and a ringgroup, if I try to direct pickup one of the extensions ringing, it picks up and hangs up after less than a second.
Everything else works, I can pickup a ringing extension if it goes directly to the ringgroup, also if it goes to IVR and directly to the extension instead of a ringgroup, etc.
The problem occurs when all the following are true :
- The call comes in an inbound route from a SIP trunk
- It then goes to an IVR
- It then goes to a ringgroup
I verbosed a call with the problem and without (directly to ringgroup bypassing the IVR) and both had the same lines and results, only the call with a problem hangs up on its own and the successful call hangs up when one party hangs up.
I tried :
- Using PickupChan() instead of Pickup(), same problem
- Made sure reinvite is set to no for every extension and trunk
- Checking the allow pickup in the ringgroup settings, same problem
So here I am, I can’t find a solution online and I’ve been at this for days.
Does anyone have an idea?