Digium Phones Rejecting Calls

Hello,

i’m trying to track down an issue that’s come up on a new installation using Digium D62 phones. It seems out of the blue some of the endpoints enter a state where when a call comes in and the endpoint plays a busy tone from the speakerphone instead of ringing and the caller ID on the device is orange with a pause symbol. It doesn’t seem to make a difference if the call is coming from a queue or a direct dial and rebooting the device resolves the issue on a temporary basis.

Looking at the call event logging on the PBX nothing stands out per say however this behavior is causing call flow disruption and is completely unacceptable to the business so I need to figure out how to best work towards identifying a root cause and ultimately a resolution.

Could this be a bug or a setting on the device that’s causing this behavior? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Is there a better or more official channel I can bring this over to, i’m in great need of assistance with this issue.

@lgaetz would you be able to point me in the right direction?

Suggest you open a phone support ticket. It’s nothing I’ve uncounted before.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.