I had the DPMA module working on FreePBX Distro 6.12.65-29, I upgraded since that trunk is going to be eol for support. However in every version past that I cant reload because of the following errors. I tried upgrading to DPMA 2.2 and everything else I could think off. Is there something I am missing. I do have DIgium phones so I cant just disable it. I am now on FreePBX Distro 10.13.66-5. I tried upgrading to asterisk 13 and upgrading the module from binary.
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/digium_phones/conf/res_digium_phone_devices.php on line 193
- Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/digium_phones/conf/res_digium_phone_devices.php:193
- Whoops\Run->handleError() /var/www/html/admin/modules/digium_phones/conf/res_digium_phone_devices.php:193
- res_digium_phone_devices() /var/www/html/admin/modules/digium_phones/functions.inc.php:435
- digium_phones_conf->generateConf() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FileHooks.class.php:65
- FreePBX\FileHooks->processOldHooks() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FileHooks.class.php:24
- FreePBX\FileHooks->processFileHooks() /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf:823