Digium Phones Hangs

Hello,

We are trying to figure out why would our Digium Phones hangs and what would cause it. Our suspect is that when a call gets answered, it hangs because the call isn’t in the queue anymore because it was already sent to VM Blast. I have few phone numbers that was given to me by users when the phone hangs. When I checked those calls in the CDR report, those were actually got sent to VM Blast. Does anyone have these issues at all?

Our digium_phones module is in version 2.11.3.0 and I see that there is an update to 2.11.3.2. I wonder if our issue is related to the bug fix mentioned below.

2.11.3.2: Fixes for: * #11835 Digium phones module no options in Applications Minor - Minor loss of function, or other problem where easy workaround is present. OPEN * #12221 With dpma installed and digium phones config module, can not add a queue Minor - Minor loss of function, or other problem where easy workaround is present. CLOSED * #12224 unable to apply config, apply config returns error exit: 1 * #11028 Can’t create phonebook in Digium module Includes changes to pass HTML5 validation, avoid exceptions on empty arrays, and support updated jquery version.