Digium D62 with TLS?

Playing with Chan_SIP TLS for the first time and not having any luck.

FreePBX Distro14
Asterisk 13.22.0
Chan Sip TLS Port 5161

Using DPMA module to configure the phone.

I’ve set the TLS settings according to the instructions in the wiki https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/PHON/TLS+and+SRTP#TLSandSRTP-TLS/SRTPUsingChan_SIP

I have a Let’s encrypt certificate on the PBX

In the Digium Phones module I have a network set up for the TLS port

I’ve got the extension settings correct.

on the Digium D62 I put the the following into the digium config server settings:

server:
Port: 5161
transport: tls

asterisk logs show the following when the phone attempts to connect:

Connected to Asterisk 13.22.0 currently running on Mypbx (pid = 8548)
– Executing [[email protected]_message_context:1] Set(“Message/ast_msg_queue”, “MESSAGE(custom_data)=mark_all_outbound”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]_message_context:2] Set(“Message/ast_msg_queue”, “MESSAGE_DATA(X-Digium-AppServer-Response-URI)=sip:x.x.x.234:57189”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]_message_context:3] Set(“Message/ast_msg_queue”, “MESSAGE_DATA(X-Digium-AppServer-Response-FullContact)=”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]_message_context:4] MessageSend(“Message/ast_msg_queue”, “digium_phone:blah”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]_message_context:5] Hangup(“Message/ast_msg_queue”, “”) in new stack
== Spawn extension (dpma_message_context, proxy, 5) exited non-zero on ‘Message/ast_msg_queue’
– Executing [[email protected]_message_context:1] Set(“Message/ast_msg_queue”, “MESSAGE(custom_data)=mark_all_outbound”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]_message_context:2] Set(“Message/ast_msg_queue”, “MESSAGE_DATA(X-Digium-AppServer-Response-URI)=sip:x.x.x.234:57189”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]_message_context:3] Set(“Message/ast_msg_queue”, “MESSAGE_DATA(X-Digium-AppServer-Response-FullContact)=”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]_message_context:4] MessageSend(“Message/ast_msg_queue”, “digium_phone:blah”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]_message_context:5] Hangup(“Message/ast_msg_queue”, “”) in new stack
== Spawn extension (dpma_message_context, proxy, 5) exited non-zero on ‘Message/ast_msg_queue’
– Executing [[email protected]_message_context:1] Set(“Message/ast_msg_queue”, “MESSAGE(custom_data)=mark_all_outbound”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]_message_context:2] Set(“Message/ast_msg_queue”, “MESSAGE_DATA(X-Digium-AppServer-Response-URI)=sip:x.x.x.234:57189”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]_message_context:3] Set(“Message/ast_msg_queue”, “MESSAGE_DATA(X-Digium-AppServer-Response-FullContact)=”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]_message_context:4] MessageSend(“Message/ast_msg_queue”, “digium_phone:blah”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]_message_context:5] Hangup(“Message/ast_msg_queue”, “”) in new stack
== Spawn extension (dpma_message_context, proxy, 5) exited non-zero on ‘Message/ast_msg_queue’
– Executing [[email protected]_message_context:1] Set(“Message/ast_msg_queue”, “MESSAGE(custom_data)=mark_all_outbound”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]_message_context:2] Set(“Message/ast_msg_queue”, “TMP_RESPONSE_URI=sip:x.x.x.234:57189”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]_message_context:3] Set(“Message/ast_msg_queue”, “MESSAGE_DATA(Request-URI)=”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]_message_context:4] Set(“Message/ast_msg_queue”, “MESSAGE_DATA(X-Digium-AppServer-Response-URI)=”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]_message_context:5] Set(“Message/ast_msg_queue”, “MESSAGE_DATA(X-Digium-AppServer-Response-FullContact)=”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]_message_context:6] MessageSend(“Message/ast_msg_queue”, “sip:x.x.x.234:57189,proxy”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]_message_context:7] Hangup(“Message/ast_msg_queue”, “”) in new stack

now this in the asterisk logs…

[2019-07-23 22:57:38] ERROR[21905]: tcptls.c:727 handle_tcptls_connection: Problem setting up ssl connection: error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1), Internal SSL error
[2019-07-23 22:57:38] WARNING[21905]: tcptls.c:814 handle_tcptls_connection: FILE * open failed!
[2019-07-23 22:57:38] ERROR[21906]: tcptls.c:727 handle_tcptls_connection: Problem setting up ssl connection: error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1), Internal SSL error
[2019-07-23 22:57:38] WARNING[21906]: tcptls.c:814 handle_tcptls_connection: FILE * open failed!
[2019-07-23 22:57:38] ERROR[21907]: tcptls.c:727 handle_tcptls_connection: Problem setting up ssl connection: error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1), Internal SSL error
[2019-07-23 22:57:38] WARNING[21907]: tcptls.c:814 handle_tcptls_connection: FILE * open failed!
[2019-07-23 22:57:38] ERROR[21908]: tcptls.c:727 handle_tcptls_connection: Problem setting up ssl connection: error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1), Internal SSL error
[2019-07-23 22:57:38] WARNING[21908]: tcptls.c:814 handle_tcptls_connection: FILE * open failed!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.