Digium Addons disabled - cannot upgrade

This morning I had some modules that needed updating, which I did. After that, I noticed the Digium Addons module was disabled. I went to do the upgrade and this is the error:

Installing digiumaddoninstaller
This Module Requires The Digium RPM to be installed (php-digium_register-3.0.5-1_centos6.i686.rpm). Please see this page for more information: http://wiki.freepbx.org/display/F2/Digium+Addons Error(s) installing digiumaddoninstaller:
Failed to run installation scripts

But I cannot bring up that web page. So was wondering how to get this rpm set up. Thanks!

I got that web page up, but when I try to install php-digium-register, I get “No package available.”

Are you using the FreePBX distro?

Edit: I see you are using PBX in a flash. Unfortunately they do not supply this RPM. It is up to them to supply it so I encourage you to discuss it with them on their forums.

Actually I installed freepbx using the post in the wiki on a CentOS 6.5 server, so it is not PIAF

My apologies. In a previous thread you stated that you used PIAF. At this time I do not know how to get said RPM easily. While it is in our repos it’s not “ours” it is a digium based RPM package. Is there a reason you need this module?

No I don’t need it, I’m just trying to resolve the error.