Difficult issue Queue Members Invalid, tearing my little bit of hair out!

I am having a problem with all static queue members showing a status as invalid. I have tried adjusting settings in the queue and the extensions including the extension queue state setting. I have reviewed as much as possible of the system logs and settings. The phones in the queue never ring.

I am now stuck trying to find the cause and a solution. I would greatly appreciate any help with this issue.

I am using Asterisk 13.5.0 and FreePBX 13.0.27 with an official FreePBX distro install.
Our phones are GrandStream 2160
We are using the default PJSIP.

queue show 8001
8001 has 0 calls (max unlimited) in ‘ringall’ strategy (0s holdtime, 0s talktime), W:0, C:0, A:0, SL:0.0% within 120s
Members:
******* (Local/[email protected]/n from ********) (ringinuse enabled) (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
********* (Local/[email protected]/n from *********) (ringinuse enabled) (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
No Callers

An update, I have added a dynamic member to the queue and logged in as that member. That phone also shows invalid and does not ring.

****** (Local/[email protected]/n from ******,hint:[email protected]) (ringinuse enabled) (dynamic) (Invalid) has taken no calls yet

Are you adding the ****** to obfuscate something? I don’t see that, here is what I get from my healthy queues:

*CLI> queue show 900
900 has 0 calls (max unlimited) in 'ringall' strategy (0s holdtime, 0s talktime), W:0, C:0, A:0, SL:0.0% within 60s
   Members:
      1001 (Local/[email protected]/n from hint:[email protected]) (ringinuse enabled) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
      1002 (Local/[email protected]/n from hint:[email protected]) (ringinuse enabled) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
   No Callers

Yes, The ******* represented the users first and last names.

Maybe this is more clear

queue show 8001
8001 has 0 calls (max unlimited) in ‘ringall’ strategy (0s holdtime, 0s talktime), W:0, C:0, A:0, SL:0.0% within 120s
Members:
lastname1 (Local/[email protected]/n from Danielle) (ringinuse enabled) (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
lastname2 (Local/[email protected]/n from Jeffrey) (ringinuse enabled) (dynamic) (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
Lastname3 (Local/[email protected]/n from Andreka) (ringinuse enabled) (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
No Callers

Queue conf built by FreePBX

[8001]
announce-frequency=45
announce-holdtime=yes
announce-position=yes
autofill=no
autopause=no
autopausebusy=no
autopausedelay=0
autopauseunavail=no
joinempty=yes
leavewhenempty=no
maxlen=0
memberdelay=0
penaltymemberslimit=0
periodic-announce-frequency=45
queue-callswaiting=queue-callswaiting
queue-thankyou=queue-thankyou
queue-thereare=queue-thereare
queue-youarenext=queue-youarenext
reportholdtime=no
retry=5
ringinuse=yes
servicelevel=120
setinterfacevar=yes
strategy=ringall
timeout=15
timeoutpriority=app
timeoutrestart=yes
weight=0
wrapuptime=0
context=ivr-4
periodic-announce=custom/leavequeueandmessage
member=Local/[email protected]/n,0,Lastname1, Danielle,hint:[email protected]
member=Local/[email protected]/n,0,Lastname2, Andreka,hint:[email protected]

I have actually found the issue here. The problem was having a comma in the extension display name. The comma was causing the parsing to be corrupt.

member=Local/[email protected]/n,0,Lastname1, Danielle,hint:[email protected]
member=Local/[email protected]/n,0,Lastname2, Andreka,hint:[email protected]

1 Like

File a bug report pls. http://issues.FreePBX.org

Thanks Lorne, Already ahead of you on that.

1 Like