Dialing in from outside and dialing out

hi i am definitely a newbie to freepbx and one thing we wanted to do was to be able to dial in using our cell phone to one of the numbers on our trunk and then be able to get an outside line from freepbx and be able to dial a number thus saving ourselves long distance charges

if someone can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated and please keep any instructions simple for a newbie to understand thanks

DISA (Direct Inward System Access) will do this.

Set up an IVR with an option to go to a DISA you have set up. Or use a DID etc routed straight to a DISA. Once you are in you can do anything just like you were at one of the extensions on the system

Hi all,
I am new FreePBX . However , I have setup my FreePBX in freebsd but its giving problem on login page of freepbx administration.

nativecode=Access denied for user ‘asteriskuser’@‘localhost’ (using password: NO)] ** mysql://asterisk:@localhost/asterisk

I have set password in amportal.conf , cdr_mysql.conf and res_mysql.conf

amportal.conf
AMPDBUSER= asteriskuser
AMPDBPASS=test

cdr.conf
[general]
enable=yes
batch=yes

res_mysql.conf
[general]
hostname=localhost
dbhost=localhost
dbname=asterisk
dbuser=asteriskuser
dbpass=test
dbport=3306
dbsock=/tmp/mysql.sock
dbtable=cdr
table=cdr
password=test
user=asteriskuser
port=3306
sock=/tmp/mysql.sock

cdr_mysql.conf
[global]
hostname=localhost
dbname=asteriskcdrdb
table=cdr
password=test
user=asteriskuser
port=3306
sock=/tmp/mysql.sock
userfield=1

manager.conf
[general]
displaysystemname = yes
enabled = yes
webenabled = yes
port = 5038
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0
[admin]
secret = test

I can login to mysql through 

mysql -uasteriskuser -ptest

too.

As I am new to freepbx so could anyone give some highlight which file should i have to edit so that administration page will use password during login.

Regards,
John

How do I install DISA to Trixbox CE