Dial tone and RBT modification from FreePBX

Hello All:

I need your help to modify the default dial and ring back tone.
How can I change it from FreePBX ?

What I have:
My PBX is running Asterisk (Ver. 10.12.1) with FreePBX 2.9.0.12.
By default, it is set to US, so I am getting north american dial tone and ring back tone (RBT).

What I need:
I need to modify both tones (dial and RBT) to Australian one.

What I did so far:

1. I have checked the Asterisk’s wiki which tells, I need to change the indications.conf file under /etc/asterisk
  2. When I opened the file on the Asterisk server’s console, I found a warning header that this file should be changed from web GUI (I assume, it is FreePBX)
  3. At FreePBX, I don’t see this file under Tools | Maintenance | Config Edit | /etc/asterisk (nor under /etc)

Thanks in advance for your help.

Look in advanced settings module for that setting.

Hi Tony:
Could you please let me know which parameter I need to change under Tools | Advanced Administration | Advanced Settings? Even after I switched the Advanced Setting Details | Display Hidden Settings to TRUE(default is FALSE), I don’t see the indications.conf file uder Tools | Maintenance | Config Edit

All I need to set the Dial and RBT to Australian land line type

That would be Country Indication Tones in FreePBX’s Settings menu --> Advanced Setting.

That would be Country Indication Tones in FreePBX’s Settings menu --> Advanced Setting.

Could you please clearly tell me exactly where it is ? I have changed [strong]International Settings | Country Indications[/strong] to [strong]Australia[/strong] under [strong]Setup | General Settings[/strong] but no luck yet !

Sorry, it was my mistake not to click apply after the change.
The country option could be successfully selected from: [strong]International Settings | Country Indications[/strong] under [strong]Setup | General Settings[/strong]

[Thanks everyone for your comments and suggestion