Dial through asterisk/freepbx

Running a 5.211.65 distro and want to be able to pass calls through the Freepbx system to the Norstar, and if no answer then back for voicemail, then vmail to email. I dont care about the message light on the Norstar since voicemails will be emailed and deleted anyway.

I have an FXO gateway into the Freepbx for PSTN lines then a a DAHDI PRI through to the Norstar T1/PRI card.

I am able to call station to station with caller id and transfer calls between the 2 systems ok,

The trouble I’m having is a trunk call originating in the Norstar, and calling through the Freepbx.

I can see the call coming into the Freepbx box, but the call is not extended out of the system through the gateway.

Executing [98057189050@from-digital:1] Set(“DAHDI/23-1”, “__FROM_DID=98057189050”) in new stack
– Executing [98057189050@from-digital:2] NoOp(“DAHDI/23-1”, “Received an unknown call with DID set to 98057189050”) in new stack
– Executing [98057189050@from-digital:3] Goto(“DAHDI/23-1”, “s,a2”) in new stack
– Goto (from-digital,s,2)
– Executing [s@from-digital:2] Answer(“DAHDI/23-1”, “”) in new stack
– Executing [s@from-digital:3] Wait(“DAHDI/23-1”, “2”) in new stack
– Executing [s@from-digital:4] Playback(“DAHDI/23-1”, “ss-noservice”) in new stack
– <DAHDI/23-1> Playing ‘ss-noservice.ulaw’ (language ‘en’)

It appears it is looking for a DID on the system, but failing when its not found. Is there a way to translate that number to an outbound route

Thanks

You should use from-internal for intra company trunk contexts

Fixed - thanks very much!