Dial Patterns/Outbound Routes Zug Switzerland

I am trying to configure a install for our office in Zug Switzerland and am in need of some assistance w regards to dial patterns/outbound routes. Could someone provide me the dial patterns needed to successfully configure this setup for the Zug locale? I have the emergency numbers as 117 118 and 144. Thats the easy part the hard part is including patterns that will be for everyday calling. 9 is predialed for all outbound calls other than that we have no outbound restrictions.
thanks in advance!
Steve

Do you want your users to press 9 before the number, or do you want to add a 9 to the dialled number?

If you want your users to press a 9 first, and later strip it (as it is often done with a 0 here), then this dial string should work:

9|.

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

It was my understanding that the dial patters can differ from country to country so I was hoping that someone knew what I should expect in Switzerland.
I did do a search prior and did see your reply to that question. It was informative but unfortunately I don’t know if the same practice would hold true in my scenario concerning Switzerland.
What are your thoughts?
Steve

No suggestions?

Use the search field and you could find what you are looking for:
http://www.freepbx.org/forum/freepbx/users/dial-patterns-0