Dial out to trunk - Name of Connectedline = CID

Hi all.
When i’m make call to trunk, the macro [macro-dialout-trunk] from extensions_additional.conf does strange thing.
Called from local extension : 6103
Called to extension in another telephony station through H323 trunk, number : 1307
In log file:
– Executing [s@macro-dialout-trunk:21] ExecIf(“PJSIP/6103-00000041”, “1?Set(CONNECTEDLINE(num,i)=1307)”) in new stack
– Executing [s@macro-dialout-trunk:22] ExecIf(“PJSIP/6103-00000041”, “1?Set(CONNECTEDLINE(name,i)=CID:6103)”) in new stack
– Executing [s@macro-dialout-trunk:23] ExecIf(“PJSIP/6103-00000041”, “0?Set(CONNECTEDLINE(name,i)=CID:(Hidden)6103)”) in new stack

So in history on phone i see entry CID:6103 without dialed number.
In history:
Dialed name : CID:6103
Dialed number : 1307

It may be error in dialplan:
exten => s,n,ExecIf($["${DB(AMPUSER/${AMPUSER}/cidname)}" != “”]?Set(CONNECTEDLINE(num,i)=${DIAL_NUMBER}))
exten => s,n,ExecIf($[$["${DB(AMPUSER/${AMPUSER}/cidname)}" != “”] & $["${CALLERID(name)}"!=“hidden”]]?Set(CONNECTEDLINE(name,i)=CID:${CALLERID(number)}))
exten => s,n,ExecIf($[$["${DB(AMPUSER/${AMPUSER}/cidname)}" != “”] & $["${CALLERID(name)}"=“hidden”]]?Set(CONNECTEDLINE(name,i)=CID:(Hidden)${CALLERID(number)}))

???

@LPV

In your trunk , have you opted Hide CallerID =“Yes” , Please set to “No” and test again

Hide CallerID = No - i don’t change this parametr
If i use extensions_override_freepbx.conf and change strings with errors in dialplan to :
exten => s,n,Set(CONNECTEDLINE(num,i)=${DIAL_NUMBER})
exten => s,n,Set(CONNECTEDLINE(name,i)=${DIAL_NUMBER})

it work’s fine.

I can’t understand why in OUT call used the ID of Caller, not destination ID

And outbound route from 6103 to 1307 is Intra-company

The problem was solved. Setting option Send Connected Line to No in advanced options of Extension resolve this problem.

Sorry for my pure question.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.