Deviating a call based on Contact Manager and CID

Hi to all,
I’m just getting started with FreePBX.
I installed in my house FreePBX 13.0.190 on Raspberry 3, two trunks and 4 phones.
So far, so good.
To avoid disturbing call centers, I would like to divert to an IVR all calls that come from numbers not listed in the phone book that I built in Contact Manager.
The idea would be: if the CID is listed in Contact Manager the call will be passed to a ring group that rings all the extensions, otherwise it is diverted to an IVR.
But I do not know how to perform this check on CID, namely how to verify if the incoming CID is included in the phonebook.
Do you have any tips for me?

Thank you,
Andrea

If you’re interested in learning about how to add things like this to the system, search for the phrase “white list”. There have been several good runs at this particular discussion topic over the years.

Thanks: I had searched for “blacklist” keyword but did not think about white … :blush:
Thanks for the inspiration.
Bye,
Andrea

When you get to the point that you have a specific question about the implementation path you’ve chosen (and by now, you’ve probably found that there are many, many ways to approach this), I’m sure there are people that are both interested in your experience and people who are willing to help if you run into problems.

Bon chance.