Desperately need a way to do numeric paging if a voicemail is left?

Hello all,
I’m looking for a numeric pager script if anyone has one they care to share.
It needs to be numeric, the one in freepbx will not work.
I had one working that I modified from a cell phone notification script posted in the tb forums but I cannot get it to work with 1.4

Here is how it would work. dial a feature code then it ask for the extension and then ask for the pager number. Now when someone leave a message in the emergency mailbox the system dials te pager number and puts the mail box number out to the pagers display.
If anyone has something like this please let me know or I can post the code I was using on a 1.2 server. I just don’t know how to modify it for 1.4

Many Thanks

BUMP…no takers

Does your pager have an email address? If so the easiest way should be self explanitory.

Otherwise I would hookup a modem to the FreePBX server and install qpage. Setup the sendmail qpage agent and assign it a username@localhost account. Then you can simply add the username@localhost to the voicemail setting.

I posted awhile ago in the trixbox forums on a solution that I created to combat this.

http://www.trixbox.org/forums/trixbox-forums/open-discussion/vm-notify-multiple-phone-numbers-solution-here

Good luck