Depreciated Function & Deprecated way

Hi,

After I upgraded to the last version (framework, modules system - now I have 14.0.8.4 installed on 12.7.5-1902-3.sng7) I have a lot of errors in freepbx.log file.
From what I see for a lot of modules is this warning:
[WARNING] (timeconditions/functions.inc.php:871) - Depreciated Function timeconditions_get detected
[WARNING] (core/functions.inc.php:6175) - Depreciated Function core_did_list detected
[WARNING] (libraries/modulefunctions.legacy.php:7) - Depreciated Function module_getinfo detected

and another one which is not related to any module:
[freepbx.INFO]: Deprecated way to add Console commands, adding console commands this way can have negative performance impacts. Please use module.xml

Does anyone know what is the reason for this?
Or it is a bug and should I raise it?

Thanks,
Andrei

Log warnings are not bugs, they are notifications to developers. If your system otherwise works fine, ignore them.

I’m not saying the notification is a bug.
I’m saying that an up-to-date module should not make the framework to complain about using deprecated functions in them.
I have around 60 lines like that per minute in my logs. If you are saying is a normal behavior then I’ll ignore them.
Is it possible to stop these kind of useless info?

These are in place for module developers. If you are seeing these from FreePBX bump your log level up. For FreePBX modules these are being cleaned up over time. As you can imagine there are hundreds as we have been migrating code in to an object oriented system.

Feel free to file a bug at https://issues.freepbx.org if you wish as it is a task we are working through.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.