Day/Night - More than 10 Indexes

Hello all,

I am fairly new to VOIP and FreePBX

I am running Elastix 2.3 and the Elastix forums sent me over here to pose my question.

I am in great need of being able to setup more than 10 day/night mode options.

Is this possible to do and if so would someone help me with a how-to?

Thanks!

No.

However, you can create as many time conditions as you want where the time is ‘always on’ and then use the feature code optionally created with each time condition to do the same thing.

The ability to have a feature code with each time condition requires Asterisk 2.9 I believe (though it may be 2.10 that it was added?) Either way, anything prior to 2.9 is un-supported…

Thanks, forgive me but i didnt quite understand what you were meaning by a feature code being tied to a time condition, i do not see where i can set this in elastix.

Sorry I am very much a noob

Elastix tends to run very outdated versions of FreePBX that are past support life, this may be the case and the issue.

Version 2.9 and beyond can have a feature code that can toggle a time condition.

Was this question ever answered?

I have a new client that is an “Executive Suites” company which provides service to 30 independent tenants. Each tenant has their own Incoming Route (DID number) that will ring at Attendant during day mode and at Extension during night mode…

I don’t think I can do this with only 10 Conditions?

ANY help would be greatly appreciated…

Yep the question was answered by our fearless leader, I guess you missed it:-

" . . . However, you can create as many time conditions as you want where the time is ‘always on’ and then use the feature code optionally created with each time condition to do the same thing. . . ."