Dashboard not updating

Hi Guys

Im using Freepbx Distro with asterisk 11.19.0
PBX Firmware: 6.12.65-30
PBX Service Pack: 1.0.0.0

After restoring my system from backup and changing the mysql password to get my cdr and GUI working the system status, Dashboard, is not updating. It says my asterisk has been running for less than 3 mins which

i know is not true. and the graphs are also stale and not updating.

any ideas on where i have gone wrong?

What happens if you refresh the screen?

If it doesnā€™t change, Iā€™d start with an fwconsole chown

If it does change, the javascript that refreshes your browser window isnā€™t running, which leads one to the possibility that you have JavaScript turned off.

When i refreshh all the graphs and data stays the same. have tried from multiple browsers all same result. The only thing on the screen that is correct is the uptime window. it shows the correct time for when system was last rebooted. The rest are all wrong. I will try a fwconsole chown and report back

when running fwconsole chown I get an error. command not found. dont think it works it Freepbx 12 ? any other suggestions?

Thereā€™s an amportal way to do that too. Iā€™m pretty sure @jfinstrom will pipe up here in a second.

Try ā€œamportal startā€ and see if that works.

amportal start runs and completes but does not change anything.

OK - so we know you have amportal. Thatā€™s all I was hoping for.

Check the amportal -help (ā€“help?) and see if thereā€™s a ā€˜chownā€™ option.

If there is, try that.

If there isnā€™t, go to your console and start typing. I already gave you the commands to do this manually.

There is a amportal chown option.
Works but doesnā€™t resolve the issue. i have tried looking into logs but nothing stands out, not sure if the dashboard has separate logs somewhere

There is a cron job that runs every minute that keeps Dashboard up to date, first check if the cron job is defined:

# crontab -l -u asterisk | grep dash
* * * * * [ -x /var/www/html/admin/modules/dashboard/scheduler.php ] && /var/www/html/admin/modules/dashboard/scheduler.php

Next check if the script runs as expected with user asterisk and see if there are any errors:

sudo -u asterisk /var/www/html/admin/modules/dashboard/scheduler.php
1 Like

The crontab is there and the schedule script runs no problem.

when refreshing my pbx status page i get the following in my freepbx.log

[2016-Apr-13 22:26:11] [PHP-WARNING] (/var/www/html/admin/modules/conferencespro/functions.inc.php:0) - No license for this product (PBXact) - make sure zend_loader.license_path is properly configured in your ini file!
[2016-Apr-13 22:26:11] [PHP-WARNING] (/var/www/html/admin/modules/conferencespro/functions.inc.php:0) - License check failed!
[2016-Apr-13 22:26:11] [PHP-WARNING] (/var/www/html/admin/modules/faxpro/functions.inc.php:0) - No license for this product (PBXact) - make sure zend_loader.license_path is properly configured in your ini file!
[2016-Apr-13 22:26:11] [PHP-WARNING] (/var/www/html/admin/modules/faxpro/functions.inc.php:0) - License check failed!
[2016-Apr-13 22:26:11] [PHP-WARNING] (/var/www/html/admin/modules/pagingpro/functions.inc.php:0) - No license for this product (PBXact) - make sure zend_loader. license_path is properly configured in your ini file!
[2016-Apr-13 22:26:11] [PHP-WARNING] (/var/www/html/admin/modules/pagingpro/functions.inc.php:0) - License check failed!
[2016-Apr-13 22:26:11] [PHP-WARNING] (/var/www/html/admin/modules/pinsetspro/functions.inc.php:0) - No license for this product (PBXact) - make sure zend_loader.license_path is properly configured in your ini file!
[2016-Apr-13 22:26:11] [PHP-WARNING] (/var/www/html/admin/modules/pinsetspro/functions.inc.php:0) - License check failed!
[2016-Apr-13 22:26:11] [PHP-WARNING] (/var/www/html/admin/modules/recording_report/functions.inc/functions.inc.php:0) - No license for this product (PBXact) - make sure zend_loader.license_path is properly configured in your ini file!
[2016-Apr-13 22:26:11] [PHP-WARNING] (/var/www/html/admin/modules/recording_report/functions.inc/functions.inc.php:0) - License check failed!
[2016-Apr-13 22:26:11] [WARNING] (libraries/modulefunctions.legacy.php:7) - Depreciated Function module_getinfo detected in /var/www/html/admin/modules/restapi/functions.inc/userman_hooks.php on line 12
[2016-Apr-13 22:26:11] [PHP-WARNING] (/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Performance.class.php:0) - in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, boolean given
[2016-Apr-13 22:26:11] [WARNING] (libraries/modulefunctions.legacy.php:7) - Depreciated Function module_getinfo detected in /var/www/html/admin/modules/versionupgrade/functions.inc.php on line 35
[2016-Apr-13 22:26:11] [PHP-WARNING] (/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Installer.class.php:0) - Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[2016-Apr-13 22:26:11] [PHP-WARNING] (/var/www/html/admin/modules/dashboard/views/main.php:0) - Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[2016-Apr-13 22:26:11] [PHP-NOTICE] (/var/www/html/admin/views/footer_content.php:0) - Undefined index: deploymentid

anyone see any reason why the logs would give errors like stated above?

This is probably the issue:

[2016-Apr-13 22:26:11] [PHP-WARNING] (/var/www/html/admin/modules/dashboard/views/main.php:0) - Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Unfortunately I have no idea what is causing this, and I canā€™t reproduce.

Re-installing Dashboard module may helps him.

Maybe PHP version makes this issue.