Dangling Symlinks following upgrade to 2.10

This evening I did an upgrade from 2.9.0.12 to 2.10 using the GUI. I’ve noticed that when doing an amportal start the following is output:

Please wait...

SETTING FILE PERMISSIONS
chmod: cannot operate on dangling symlink `/var/lib/asterisk/bin/ampbackup.php'
chmod: cannot operate on dangling symlink `/var/lib/asterisk/bin/dumpastdb.php'
chmod: cannot operate on dangling symlink `/var/lib/asterisk/bin/fax-process.pl'
chmod: cannot operate on dangling symlink `/var/lib/asterisk/bin/restoreastdb.php'
Permissions OK

STARTING ASTERISK
Asterisk Started

STARTING FOP SERVER
FOP Server Started

The files the symlinks point to do not exist; for instance /var/lib/asterisk/bin/ampbackup.php points to a non-existent file in /var/www/html/admin/modules/backup/bin/ampbackup.php so I don’t think it’s a PHP config issue or permissions related problem.

I’m running Asterisk 1.8.11.1 (built from source) on CentOS 6.2 (kernel 2.6.32-220.13.1.el6.x86_64). The original 2.9 FPBX install was done from source.

There were no such symlink errors before the 2.10 upgrade. I’m not sure if these errors actually indicate a problem/broken install/upgrade process or whether these particular files were deprecated from 2.9 to 2.10 but were not removed during the upgrade process??? At the moment I’m not using either the backup/restore module or the fax module and things appear to be working fine.

Any ideas what to look at next?

Thanks

I just deleted the files which were generating the complaints:

/var/lib/asterisk/bin/ampbackup.php
/var/lib/asterisk/bin/dumpastdb.php
/var/lib/asterisk/bin/fax-process.pl
/var/lib/asterisk/bin/restoreastdb.php

Which then of course removed the symlinks to nowhere…

So far, nothing appears to be broken - I think these were a hangover from the upgrade from 2.9 to 2.10 update and somehow did not get deleted/cleaned up during the upgrade process.