DAHDi Config not responding

I used the DAHDi Config module to configure the Sangoma card. After configuration, I can no longer edit the card or access any of the Settings URLs. All the URLs point to http:///admin/config.php?display=dahdi# .

The buttons for reloading the DAHDi module or restarting DAHDi and Asterisk still work.

FreePBX Distro 5.211.65-14
DAHDi Config Module 2.11.45

There are PHP warnings and notices in the freepbx.log regarding undefined index: additional groups.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Did you press apply config? The red button on the menu?

I’ve done that when it has been there but that is not the case right now.
I’ve reloaded the module, restarted asterisk and the module, and rebooted the server.

Bring up the javascript console and see if there are errors there. I have no idea what browser you are using to be able to tell you how to do that though.

Here are two errors on that page:

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ;

1544 spandata[2] = {};
1545 spandata[2][‘groups’] = ;
1546 spandata[2][‘spandata’] = {“dsid”:2,“active”:“yes”,“type”:“digital-T1”,“alarms”:“RED”,“description”:“wanpipe2 card 1”,“name”:“WPT1/1”,“manufacturer”:“Sangoma Technologies”,“devicetype”:“A102”,“location”:“SLOT”,“basechan”:“25”,“totchans”:“24”,“spantype”:“T1”,“min_ch”:“25”,“max_ch”:48,“definedchans”:23,“reserved_ch”:48,“irq”:“0”,“syncsrc”:“0”,“lbo”:0,“coding_opts”:“B8ZS,AMI”,“framing_opts”:“ESF,D4”,“coding”:""};

Uncaught ReferenceError: modprobesettings is not defined

41 function createModProbeSettings() {
42 el = $(’#module_name’);
43 //If there is no session data then pull from database
44 if(!modprobesettings.hasOwnProperty($(el).val()) || !modprobesettings[$(el).val()].hasOwnProperty(‘formsettings’)) {

Is that sufficient information?

You’ve misconfigured your cards. You’ll need to uninstall and reinstall the module.

That worked. Thank you.

1 Like

Note that I did put a fix in this for now however it doesn’t fix the underlying problem which was bad data so thats why I had to have you reinstall it.