DAHDI Config Install Fails

I just tried installing the DAHDI Config module and am getting errors. Going into the module says it isn’t running. Applying Config gets me:

exit: 1
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: file_put_contents(/etc/wanpipe/global.conf): 
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/dahdiconfig/modules/sangoma.module 
on line 116
    Stack trace:
      1. Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/dahdiconfig/modules/sangoma.module:116
      2. Whoops\Run->handleError() :0
      3. file_put_contents() /var/www/html/admin/modules/dahdiconfig/modules/sangoma.module:116
      4. dahdi_sangoma->generateConf() /var/www/html/admin/modules/dahdiconfig/includes/dahdi_cards.class.php:1415
      5. dahdi_cards->write_modules() /var/www/html/admin/modules/dahdiconfig/functions.inc.php:27
      6. dahdiconfig_conf->dahdiconfig_conf() /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf:572
    1 error(s) occurred, you should view the notification log on the dashboard or main screen to check for more details.

Any thoughts?

Update to dahdiconfig v13.0.14

Your actual error was "File or Directory does not exist.

Go to the console and make sure the wanpipe directory exists in the /etc/ directory. If it does, make sure it’s owned by Asterisk. If it was, ‘cd /etc/wanpipe’ and ‘touch global.conf’ and ‘chown asterisk global.conf’.

The to what Andrew said and upgrade to dahdiconfig 13.0.14.

I installed through the GUI. I guess it’s pointing at an older and incorrect version. So do I need to find the tar.gzip package to manually install a later version?

We don’t know what FreePBX distro you are using, so I’m pretty sure the answer is a resounding “yeah, probably.”

No. Just upgrade dahdiconfig through the GUI.

fwconsole ma upgrade dahdiconfig

Using RasPBX on a Raspberry Pi. So maybe their archives are a bit out of date.

There is no need for Dahdi on a raspberry.

2 Likes

So very true…

DAHDI was recommended to me as a way to solve my struggles dealing with outbound line selection. However I’m being pointed at multiple trunks in a single outbound route as a solution. Still working on it.