I just tried installing the DAHDI Config module and am getting errors. Going into the module says it isn’t running. Applying Config gets me:
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/dahdiconfig/modules/sangoma.module
on line 116
1. Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/dahdiconfig/modules/sangoma.module:116
2. Whoops\Run->handleError() :0
3. file_put_contents() /var/www/html/admin/modules/dahdiconfig/modules/sangoma.module:116
4. dahdi_sangoma->generateConf() /var/www/html/admin/modules/dahdiconfig/includes/dahdi_cards.class.php:1415
5. dahdi_cards->write_modules() /var/www/html/admin/modules/dahdiconfig/functions.inc.php:27
6. dahdiconfig_conf->dahdiconfig_conf() /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf:572
1 error(s) occurred, you should view the notification log on the dashboard or main screen to check for more details.
Your actual error was "File or Directory does not exist.
Go to the console and make sure the wanpipe directory exists in the /etc/ directory. If it does, make sure it’s owned by Asterisk. If it was, ‘cd /etc/wanpipe’ and ‘touch global.conf’ and ‘chown asterisk global.conf’.
The to what Andrew said and upgrade to dahdiconfig 13.0.14.
DAHDI was recommended to me as a way to solve my struggles dealing with outbound line selection. However I’m being pointed at multiple trunks in a single outbound route as a solution. Still working on it.