Customize Callfilename in /var/spool/asterisk/monitor

hi my name is william from the Philippines, iam a newbie in freepbx, can you help me how to customize the output filename of the recordings in var/spool/asterisk/monitor, i tried to edit extensions.conf to customize the filename of the recordings…because the original output is the like this
20070428-190032-1177758032.0.wav… Now i would like to change the output filename to this s-19164290474-20070428-105030-3096.wav, (PHONE NUMBER,DATE,time,SIP NO. to wav). its working perfectly in trixbox but i dont no why it doesnt work in lastix…

[macro-dialout-trunk]
exten => s,1,Set(DIAL_TRUNK=${ARG1})
exten => s,n,SetVar(CALLFILENAME=${EXTEN}-${ARG2}-${TIMESTAMP}-${CALLERID(number)})
exten => s,n,MixMonitor(${CALLFILENAME}.wav) :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Check this thread … i found a solution to this

http://www.freepbx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4610#4610

Hi,

Could someone help me on how I can configure asterisk to record all outbound calls to have a CallerIDnumber on its filename. I’ve been searching the forum for this solution for very long now I’m not yet successful. Could someone point me to the right direction for the solution for this.

Thank you very much in advance.

Bill

this is what exactly i’m looking for, the way to change the recordings filename in accordance to my preffered settings.

can you tell please tell me the step by step procedures on how to do this? i’m a newbie in trixbox. thanks in advance