Custom Contexts - Urgent - Please help

I’ve Installed the custom context modelu.

Here is what I’m trying to do

context1
extentions 1111 and 2222, trunk 1111111

context2
extentions 3333 and 4444, trunk 4444444

I want 1111 to be able to call 2222 and also to use trunk 1111111 for outgoing
I do not want either 1111 or 2222 to be able to access 4444444 or to be able to call 3333 or 4444

So far I managed to prevent the trunk usage, but still is able to call between 2 contexts. Not sure what do I need to do?

I do not use that module at all, and the reason it is not included with freepbx is because the techniques it uses will not work in the future versions of freepbx. However - I understand why people are using it at this point.

So … I will take a guess of your issue. Because of the way that freepbx generates the local extensions in ext-local, I suspect that this module can only work at that level of granularity. Which means you either expose all extensions or no extensions to a ‘dial context’ that is generated, in which case you would not be able to do what you are trying to achieve.

Again - I am only speculating…

Hi
Let me explain my problem more detailed :
I’ve installed FreePBX on a server. I’m going to host 2 company’s phone system on this box.
Company A has extensions 101 and 102. Company B has extensions 201 and 202. I want extension 101/102 not to be able to call extension 201/202 and visa versa.
Please let me know how can I do that urgently.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Regards.
Aaky

Custom contexts do not give you ‘multi-tenant’ which is what you are trying to do. You can not reasonably host 2 separate companies on a single installation if you really want a true separation. Multi-tenant is still out a ways as there is more core work to do before we are able to develop that functionality.

what percentage of the multi tenant system is complete?

You would need to create a custom context for each exten group

You will need to then go into the custom context and remove a few things (parking for one as no way to separate that yet) and change the trunk access

Hi all,

And if i want only separate Trunks, i mean, ext 101 to 105 only use trunk A, and ext 201 to 205 only trunk B, but ext 101 can call to ext 201.

Thanks,

Juan M.