CSeq and Call-id field missing

Hello to all,

I use FreePBX for several years but this was the first time I couldn’t find around a solution to an issue of my setup.

I have recently upgraded FreePBX from 2.8 to 2.9 and asterisk from 1.4.41 to 1.8.24. Since then, on all sip calls I get those 2 notices:

chan_sip.c: No field ‘Call-ID’ present to copy
chan_sip.c: No field ‘CSeq’ present to copy

I use Grandstream GXP-2000 phones and BLF feature (maybe the problem is relevant to BLF presence or something - because the only feature I doesn’t work is the call pickup fom people in the same call group).

Could anyone help?

Just for reference, in case this helps someone else, after the upgrade, SIP calls didn’t get through, having asterisk complaining like this:

pbx.c: The application delimiter is now the comma, not the pipe. Did you forget to convert your dialplan?
app_dial.c: Unable to create channel of type ‘SIP’ (cause 20 - Subscriber absent)

I know that this is a syntax backward incompatibility between asterisk 1.8 and previous versions (documented in asterisk 1.8 UPGRADE.txt), but how to convert the existing FreePBX dialplan seemed to me like a challenge. Eventually, all I had to do is just delete one of the existing extensions and re-create it. SIP calls worked and no more complains appear.

So now, I’m left with the ‘Cseq’ and ‘Call-ID’ notices which has taken me a few days of troubleshooting but without any success solving it.

Thanks in advance.