Cronmanager

I can see there is an Asterisk Cronmanager for user asterisk and that it is running.
Freepbx at login shows me an error with a cron (that I believe to be the result of a hack)

My question is where does asterisk or Freepbx store the cronmanager tasks? Are these in a database? Accessible from FreePBX GUI?

Login as root, you can see the various cron tasks with:

crontab -l 
crontab -l -uasterisk

In addition, the FreeBPX cron jobs are located in the mysql table asterisk.cronmanager. Here is what a healthy 13 system looks like:

mysql> select * from asterisk.cronmanager;
+--------------+---------+------+------+------------+----------------------------------------------------------------+
| module       | id      | time | freq | lasttime   | command                                                        |
+--------------+---------+------+------+------------+----------------------------------------------------------------+
| module_admin | UPDATES | 22   |   24 | 2074973282 | /var/lib/asterisk/bin/module_admin listonline > /dev/null 2>&1 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)
1 Like