Cronmanager encountered 1 Errors

I try to find a solution here and on Google and did not find.

The following commands failed with the listed error
/var/lib/asterisk/bin/module_admin listonline (1)
1 Week, 5 Days, 9 Hours, 30 Minutes, 14 Seconds, Ago

My system is FreePBX Distro
It was a version 4.211.64-8
I did upgrade step by step up to 6.12.65-30
I fix all error except Cronmanager encountered 1 Errors

does some one have the solution to correct this one?

Thank you

Hi!

Have you found the solution to this problem? I am having the same problem!!

I Josh9591
Notthing found yet and no one reply.

Still searching

Have you tried running it manually? I guarantee you that it will show an error that you can then use to troubleshoot the issue with us here.

When I run manualy:
[root@FreePBX ~]# /var/lib/asterisk/bin/module_admin listonline
sh: warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (fr): No such file or directory
sh: warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (fr): No such file or directory
no repos specified, using: [standard,extended,unsupported,commercial] from last GUI settings

but I have the /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/fr

???

Not the same error. You are telling freepbx to use the web interface language of fr but you dont have that installed.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sh%3A+warning%3A+setlocale%3A+LC_ALL%3A+cannot+change+locale&oq=sh%3A+warning%3A+setlocale%3A+LC_ALL%3A+cannot+change+locale&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i58.300j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8