Cron /var/lib/asterisk/bin/freepbx-cron-scheduler.php

Dear,

Since somedays ago, coincidently after I updated to Asterisk 1.8, I have been receiving the following messages from internal mail.

Thu, 04 Nov 2010 12:57:01 -0200 - Got event… fullybooted
Thu, 04 Nov 2010 12:57:01 -0200 - No event handler for event ‘fullybooted’

I have no idea what’s happening although everything’s working normal.

Anyone have any idea?

I’m using CentOS 5.5 64-bit, Asterisk 1.8 and FreePBX 2.8.0.4.

Thanks a lot!

Leonardo.

Same behavior here after Asterisk has been upgraded to 1.8.1.1.

From what I see on the Asterisk Issue Tracker https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=18168 Asterisk developers are hesitant to admit it is their bug…

Looks like we will need to treat it as a “feature” for now.

-Vladimir

It is a bug in Asterisk 1.8: https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=18168

You’re great man! :smiley:
Thank you so much!

After applyed the patch, this problem persists… :frowning:
I already notified the Asterisk team.

it’s a harmless warning that an offset does not exist but nothing is wrong (I just fixed it so in 2.8 on forward next time the queue module is published the warning will go away).

OK.
So, I just putted a “> /dev/null 2>&1” front of cron job line and, apparently, solved the problem. :confused:

Well, could you please help me with another issue?

I have a queue #100 and every time I login an extension dialling *45100, the following error message appears:

“php: /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/queue_devstate.agi[84]: Undefined offset: 0”

What’s wrong can happens?

Thank you so much.

I don’t hink anything is actually wrong, I just am not sure why there are what look like AMI messages popping up when I didn’t think the manager was running, but I may be wrong, it may be kicking something off when it runs that connects to the manager.

Philippe, to say the truth, everything was working fine until I upgraded Asterisk.
No other changes were made in the system to justify this strange behavior. :frowning:

hmm - will have to have a further look at the script then, my initial glance sure didn’t see anything being done that would result in that but I probably missed something.

The script has not changed though - is this new or were you also seeing this in earlier versions of FreePBX?

hmm - will have to have a further look at the script then, my initial glance sure didn’t see anything being done that would result in that but I probably missed something.

The script has not changed though - is this new or were you also seeing this in earlier versions of FreePBX?

Dear Philippe,

This script came with the FreePBX and he was installed as a cron job when it was installed.

So, everytime cron runs that script, cron sends me an e-mail with the messages I putted here.

[]'s

looks like a standard message that comes out of manager connections that have events turned on.

But … how does that relate to freepbx-cron-schedule.php?

Is that the script that you see creating the event? (Cause I didn’t think that script did any connections to the manager?)