cron_manager.EXECFAIL for endpoint manager update_check.php

Hello all,

after having installed the latest endpoint manager module 2.10.3.7 downloaded from the site (2.9.2.9 is the latest from the automatic update site) I get the following error reported in the freepbx system status panel:

The following commands failed with the listed error
php /var/www/html/admin/modules/endpointman/includes/update_check.php (1)
Added 24 minutes ago
(cron_manager.EXECFAIL)

I checked and this file does not exist in the reported location. In fact, when I manually launch /var/lib/asterisk/bin/freepbx-cron-scheduler.php I get

Could not open input file: var/www/html/admin/modules/endpointman/includes/update_check.php

So somewhere during the above module install it added a check for this. The asterisk crontab only has one entry and that is to run the above command. Does anyone know where I can look for and remove this command to avoid the false error report (this command has been deprecated and dropped a long time ago from what I understood)? The freepbx-cron-scheduler.php calls a “run_jobs();” but I didn’t look into it extensively.

I’m using pbiaf with asterisk 1.8.8.0 and freepbx version 2.9.0.10.

Any feedback is appreciated!

Thanks

Its in the database in a table called cron or cron_jobs. I cant remember off the top of my head.

Yes that was it! I connected to the db and found in the asterisk database the table “cronmanager” and I deleted the second record which had the obsolete update check (/var/www/html/admin/modules/endpointman/includes/update_check.php) and everything is back to normal (no more EXECFAIL warning).

As a note, the downloadable endpoint manager module should be updated I guess to avoid adding this obsolete record.

Thanks again.