Cron Error Email

I am getting an email with the following error every 15 minutes;

[Whoops\Exception\ErrorException]
posix_getpgid() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given

userman [–syncall] [–sync SYNC] [–force] [–list]

Any suggestions on how to fix/stop them?

What version of User Management module?

fwconsole ma list | grep userman

That error is being triggered with the following command. You can try running it manually and see if there are clues as to what’s going on:

fwconsole userman --syncall --verbose

[Whoops\Exception\ErrorException]
posix_getpgid() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given

Exception trace:
() at /var/www/html/admin/modules/userman/Console/Userman.class.php:143
Whoops\Run->handleError() at n/a:n/a
posix_getpgid() at /var/www/html/admin/modules/userman/Console/Userman.class.ph p:143
FreePBX\Console\Command\Userman->checkLock() at /var/www/html/admin/modules/use rman/Console/Userman.class.php:127
FreePBX\Console\Command\Userman->setLock() at /var/www/html/admin/modules/userm an/Console/Userman.class.php:50
FreePBX\Console\Command\Userman->execute() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Com poser/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php:245
Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run() at /var/www/html/admin/librari es/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:835
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand() at /var/www/html/admin/li braries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:185
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries /Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:117
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() at /var/lib/asterisk/bin/fwconsole :137

userman [–syncall] [–sync SYNC] [–force] [–list]

Please check if you have “/var/run/asterisk/userman.lock” file present or not.

If present then delete this file and execute same below cli command again to try.
fwconsole userman --syncall --verbose

1 Like

I’m guessing that fixed it. I now get;

Directory ‘Imported freepbx directory’ does not support syncing

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.