Cron Error Email Every Minute

Hello,

My test pbx that I have running has taken to sending me an email every minute about a cron error. The email details are listed below:

Subject:

Cron asterisk@testpbx /var/www/html/admin/modules/iotserver/bin/check_system_settings.sh 2>&1 >/dev/null

Body:

/bin/sh: /var/www/html/admin/modules/iotserver/bin/check_system_settings.sh: No such file or directory

I’m not sure what is causing this as I have removed and uninstalled the SmartOffice module but the email still keeps coming.

Has anyone else run into this?

Thanks,
Daniel

As such uninstall of the ioserver module removes associated crons. Not sure, how you have removed /var/www/html/admin/modules/iotserver/ module/directory but now as this path does not exists so you have to manually remove the cron. by editing the cron jobs i.e. crontab -u asterisk -e.

I am having this same issue. I have removed it from the system and from the cron but still keep getting these errors. What can I do to stop getting these emails on a module that is not even installed?

If you’ve removed it from crontab, and forced cron to re-read it, the cron jobs won’t try to run, so it will be impossible to receive the email. I assume you either didn’t write the correct file back, or you did so in a way that didn’t signal cron to re-read it.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.